Spiritually Submissive's Personal Rules and Goals

Spiritually Submissive's Personal Rules and Goals


Super important ones are in bold.

My goals


Learn to speak in softer more pleasing tones.
Stop biting fingernails, make hands look attractive.
Learn how to use positive reinforcement.
Learn how to please Husband more with food and drinks.
Greet Husband when he gets home from work.
Be ready and attractive for sex as much as possible.
Stop disrespecting Husband
Do not game until all chores are done and I am presentable.  
Learn to cook a small portioned, healthy and high quality dinner daily.
Start going to the gym for an hour every two days. 
Prepare Husbands work uniform every day.


Daily Rules


Do my make-up.
Drink at least two liters of water.
Do half an hour of yoga.
Wear something nice and appealing.
Get up with Husband in the mornings.
Clean the house.
Eat something for Breakfast.
Do not eat when bored.
Have Smokes rolled before Husband gets home.

These rules and enforced by no one except myself. Hopefully I will have help from my Husband when he is ready, but until then I need to try and follow through with them all myself. I do not like the feeling of self-enforced rules, but I also know I simply need these rules and I cannot wait any longer to get started with my self improvement. 

Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment