Hang in there! It is going to be worth the wait!


Coming soon to a webpage near you! Or in front of you, likely on your screen... Right now in fact!

Hello lovely's!


I have an insane amount of work to do in order to get my blog up and running for you all! Of course I am super excited, a tiny bit overwhelmed but completely 100% ready to make something truly special.

I moved from Tumblr literally about three or four days ago now, and I think I am doing pretty damn well with getting it all together considering the massive amount of writing to be done.

I have no intention of rushing any posts though! Each and every single one will be created to feed your soul and infuse you with loving and informative writing regarding BDSM, D/s and Spirituality.

I ask that you hang in there during these initial phases, because right now getting everything set is going to take a little more time, but oh will it be worth it!

Are you excited!? I sure am!

See you soon lovely's - Much love and kisses, Spiritually Submissive.

Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment