Things that make me feel submissive

Some of these are fantasy/kink and I have not experienced them. Hence I may actually not like them much. No idea, just going from my head.

  • Having me edge myself routinely. 
  • Telling me you are using me when we fuck and I don't cum.
  • Tell me the reasons why you are using me. Examples: Training me, teaching me obedience, telling me that I am nothing but a fuck doll, telling me my pleasure is not important, teaching me selflessness. Because you enjoy it. Because I am a doll now, and dolls are made to be used etc.
  • Having me edge while you watch.
  • Teasing me with it, getting my hopes up. Telling me I can cum tonight if I do something and then saying no. Why? Because I am your fuck doll and I need to learn to accept what you say as law.
  • Making a point to get me frustrated and close only to deny me yourself again and again.
  • Making me tell you all the reasons why I can't cum.
  • Making me tell you what I am, or am becoming. Fuck doll, pet, slave, whore, slut, brainless etc.
  • Making me repeat these things in a mantra until it burns into my mind.
  • Having me edge myself in humiliating or degrading ways. Examples: Rubbing myself up against the edge of the couch, chair, rubbish bin, toilet, shower, pillow, cushion, teddy bear, your boot, your leg.
  • Restricting me from touching myself all together for periods of time.
  • Tell me I may only edge with something humiliating or degrading for a set period of time. Example: Vegetables, household tools, whatever.
  • Chaining my hands to a collar so that I can do normal tasks, but not reach my cunt to touch it.
  • Chastity, no touching at all. Getting me a chastity belt or piercings to keep my cunt locked shut.
  • Telling me that my arse and mouth are all that will be used for a set amount of time.
  • Telling me the reasons why my arse and mouth will only be used. Because my pleasure is not important in this training. Because my mouth hole is a fuck hole, not for talking. Because my arse feels better for you and my cunt is for lube only this week etc.
  • Gagging me for set amounts of time.
  • Gagging me while you use me.
  • Gagging me for a few days and only taking the gag out to eat or suck cock.
  • Telling me why this is happening, why you are training me this way. Examples: To teach me what my mouth hole is for. To teach me that my thoughts do not matter, only doing as told. To teach me that I am useful and happiest when my holes are stuffed full.
  • Training me to stay completely still and silent while you use all my holes.
  • Training me to stay in whatever position you put me in, just like a doll.
  • Using an open mouth gag to hold my mouth open while you fuck and use it.
  • Teaching me to offer my mouth to you daily when you get home from work.
  • Teaching me to present my hole of choice to you to fuck in whichever way you please when asked.
  • Inspecting me in a way that is objectifying, treating me as property that must be clean and ready for use.
  • Having me crawl for set periods of time.
  • Using me as a table to set your drinks on for set periods of time.
  • Having me fetch you things from around the house on my hands and knees.
  • Making me thank you after such acts. Telling me why they are happening. Examples: To teach me to enjoy everything you have to offer. To teach me blind obedience, to make me humble and teach humility. To make me submissive and more of a whore. To help me become a better slave, doll, whore, pet etc. Because you enjoy watching it happen and that is what matters.
  • Telling me why you are doing everything you do in great detail, because this is the mental side and it is what does it for me. I can't learn, submit or enjoy unless this happens.
  • Making me clean the house in erotic, sexual, humiliating or degrading ways. Example: On my hands and knees, with a scrubbing brush in my mouth. Not allowed to use hands. Must be wearing butt plug. Husband touching me and fingering my holes while I clean. Hands chained to make it harder. Slutty sexy outfits. Gagged completely. 
  • Have me work out and exercise my body in sexual, erotic, humiliating or degrading ways. Examples: Push-ups while deep throating dildo. Squats while fucking dildo. Crunches while sucking your cock.
  • Calling me by a pet name. A name that represents who I am as a submissive.
  • Letting me call you a name that represents you as a Dominant.
  • Calling me dirty degrading name during sex.
  • Have me sit at your feet and pet me. Stroke my hair, treat me like a little kitten or puppy.

Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment