And They Are Vulnerable




I wonder how many of you can relate?

I certainly can, being on this journey of self-discovery so heavily these days.
It was only a few years ago that I found myself, my desire to be someones.
And the road has not been easy, it has been a huge struggle but I have also learnt so much.

I found my darling husband, who is even newer than me with all of this.
But he needs to be just as vulnerable, you see.
When you start on the path of a D/s relationship
You realize...
That most don't even know what trust is.
And the degree of absolute trust required to make this work,
Is something I had not expected.

Yes I have been shut down,
But never once was it intentional, I see this now.
Opening up about being different,
Lets just say it takes time to get use to some ideas.

But that's the thing, he could crush my soul.
He could destroy everything I have going on this path.
But still I keep pushing.
Keep falling with open arms knowing he will catch me.
Completely vulnerable.
But completely alive.

- Spiritually Submissive

Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment